Here on this page, you will get the download link for Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2021 and roll number details. The exam is scheduled to take place on 8 August 2021. Punjab SSSB has already announced the exam date and released a notification regarding the same. Applicants can download the Patwari admit card from the last week of July.
The Punjab Revenue Department is going to conduct the written test for the post of Patwari. Those who have applied successfully for this recruitment can download the admit card from the official website. Candidates need to carry the Punjab Patwari admit card to the examination centre without fail. The direct link to download the PSSSB Admit Card is given in the following section. So, aspirants interested in attending the test need to download the admit card and check the details on it. You can also get Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Exam Date, and Important Topics in the following sections.
The information available on Punjab Revenue Patwari Admit Card 2021
- Name of the Examination
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Candidate’s Mother Name
- Signature of the Examination Councillor
- Registration Number
- Duration of the exam
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Reporting Time of the exam
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number
- Important Instructions for the exam
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Examination Centre Code
ID Proofs to be Carried for Punjab Patwari Written Examination
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Any ID Proof issued by Government
How to download Process Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2021
- Just go to the official website of PSSSB – sssb.punjab.gov.in
- Select the language from English & Hindi.
- Then enter the website and the Latest Update section will open.
- Here find and click on the link Download Admit Card.
- After clicking on this link a new webpage will open.
- Here enter the required details, such as Registration Number, DOB and Password.
- Now press the Submit button and download Admit Card.
- Take a printout after downloading the exam Admit Card.