AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall ticket 2020 download admit card Exam date is available at wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in & vsws.ap.gov.in with a direct link. AP Ward Sachivalayam hall ticket will also be published along with Grama admit card. There were various posts under this recruitment and admit card for all will be released on the same day. If you want to download AP Grama Ward hall ticket 2020 then read the complete information from this page. We also have discussed the exam date and exam timing for this recruitment.
AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020
The examination of AP Grama and ward Sachivalayam will be conducted to recruit the eligible candidate on vacant posts available in various districts of Andhra Pradesh. To appear in the selection process the applicant needs to have the AP Grama Sachivalayam hall ticket. From this article, you will come to know how can you download the hall ticket of Sachivalayam post. If you have also applied for this state government post then scroll down to know more about the availability of admit card and the process to download it.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020
Here is the table that has the important information related AP Gram Sachivalayam Exam 2020;
|Article Category||Grama hall ticket
Ward hall ticket
|Name of the Available Posts||Panchayat Secretary & Other Posts|
|Notification Released||11th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31st January 2020|
|The exam will be conducted on||December 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Admit Card released on||Available soon|
|AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket Release Mode||Online|
- Let’s open the AP Grama Sachivalayam Site @ vsws.ap.gov.in (or) gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in (or) wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
- Before the AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket download, the applicants should compulsorily check the AP Grama Sachivalayam Application Status.
- Click the application status link to enter the OTPR id and date of Birth.
- If your application is accepted, then proceed to download the Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020.
- Find the download option.
- Enter the Registration id and Date of Birth, then the display of the admit card is obtained.
- Download it.
- Take the printed copy of the admit card to the exam center.